Sunday 1 March 2015

Magazine Inspirations


This front cover inspired me to have a close up picture for my front cover as it looks as if the artist is directly looking at the audience. The use of the quote also inspired me to do that too as it gives a sneak preview into an interesting article and would allow the audience to know what the content of the magazine would have.


This content page had inspired me as it had originally attracted me to look at it due to it's layout, therefore as it attracted me I thought if I have a similar layout it may potentially attract others too.




Both double paged spreads that look very similar, had inspired me to use that layout as I thought it was more informal but presentable at the same time. The huge quote also is bold and stands out in the article, which would be the first thing the audience would read, therefore it would have to be catchy and make the readers want to read the rest of the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment