Sunday 1 March 2015

Pitching my Magazine

From my research into similar music magazines and music magazines in general, I have found that there are certain codes and conventions that appear in majority of magazines. This includes the consistency of colours and fonts within the magazine. Within each music magazine, there is one specific genre that is focused on throughout the magazine, in order for it to appeal to it's target audience. They also write their content for it to be suitable to their specific age group appeal.

My magazine will be successful due to the following reasons:

I have set the magazine price to an affordable amount of £1.50, in order to attract more people to at least try the magazine out as it wouldn't be so much of a risk or money's loss if they feel that they didn't like it.

I have also set my colour scheme and fonts to be consistent throughout the magazine in order to make it professional and of a high standard.

I also have brought something new and original to the market, some people may have been bored of the same out music magazines therefore mine would be a magazine that may appeal to them.

Within my music magazine I had included a puff, to ensure I maximize the amount of people buying the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment