Thursday 12 February 2015

Evaluation 4. Who would be the audience for your media product?

The audience for my media product is for young adults, mainly those aged 16-24. This is because from my survey I was able to identify that, that group was most enthusiastic in filling my questionnaire and I was able to gain majority of my findings from them, therefore I am able to adjust the magazine to cater for them. This is because I was able to see what they liked and disliked in a music magazine.
In addition my music magazine costs money, and those with money are adults typically as they are the ones that work, therefore my audience would unlikely be those who are children or young teenagers as generally they’d get funded by their parents and would feel they have better things to spend their pocket money on.

Another reason why my audience would be aimed for adults as they are ones that typically buy magazines as entertainment, for instance after work they may want to read, but not a novel so they’d look for celebrity magazines or gossip magazines to either get their mind of things or just to keep themselves occupied, as novels can be associated to the older generation as statistics show younger adults are more into the gossip side of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment