Thursday 12 February 2015

Evaluation 5. How did you attract/address your audience?


How I attracted my audience at first is by the image that I had chosen, I feel that it is a professional picture that is also not seen as childish. I also used a young adult rather than a child or elderly person, as I feel it would lose its purpose of trying to attract the young adult audiences.
I also attracted my audience by;

·         Using variety of bold font and colours to attract my audiences.
·         Use of imagery, having a clear representation of an oriental artist, but also adding something new to the market.
·         Using a bold title/masthead that was clearly visible to gain the reader’s attention first, therefore a name that stood out was what I needed for my magazine. It also drew attention to the audience in order for them to read the content inside.
·         Using stories that can be seen as influential to the audience or can be seen touching to the heart that gained sympathy from the audience.
·         Advertisement of my magazine on billboards, even transport when it was possible to market my magazine to the best of my ability, in order to attract as many people as I could.
·         Making sure that the colour scheme I use within my music magazine is consistent and clear, to not cause confusion or distraction of the magazine, it leaves an unprofessional impression to the audience.
·     Use of earphones in the front cover as it symbolises and represents music.

No comments:

Post a Comment